Das gesetzliche Widerrufsrecht wird hierdurch ausdrücklich nicht eingeschränkt.
This doesn't restrict the right of withrdrawl!
How to make an exchange?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, or if you would like to exchange it, please send us an “exchange mail” to mijelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your invoice number.
We will send you an exchange - form that you can print out. Fill it out and send it back to us. We are going to contact you as soon as the parcel arrives.
Content of the package to be returned:
Exchange - form
Can I return my order and get my money back?
Yes, just send us an email to mijelle (email@example.com) and we are going to send you a return-form.
You can return your goods within 14 days.
Items with a Final Sale price adjustment are unfortunately not eligible for return or exchanges.
Due to new collections and planning issues we strictly do not take back goods returned after the period of 14 days. Personalized jewelry is excluded from exchange.
The date of the post stamp will be used as proof. Items send back after the period of 14 days will be returned to the customer.
- Please ensure that your returns are sent back in the condition that you receive them in, within the velvet pouch.
- For products which came with a security tag we are unable to refund these items if the tag has been removed for hygienic reasons.
- We do not take back damaged goods.
- Please make sure to fix the necklace in its velvet pouch. Our company reserves the right to either send back the necklace in case of entangling or charge 10 Euro fee for disassembling the necklace.
- We do not accept the return of earrings for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- We do not take back ripped necklaces. When buying our products the customer must be aware of the fact, that necklaces are very thin and that there is the risk of ripping when wearing it. Please understand that we are not responsible for this case.
If any return does not meet the above requirements, the return will not be accepted and will be immediately returned to you. We reserve the right to refuse any return due to signs of wear, misuse, or alterations.
We would strongly recommend that you use a secure trackable courier service to return your items to us, as we cannot be held responsible for any items which do not reach us. We cannot accept responsibility for any goods lost in transit.
It is your responsibility to make sure the parcel contains all the necessary information:
Invoice number, Name, Address
If you have any questions please contact us: mijelle
Mijelle / Marielle Sirot / Merowingerstr.10/ 40223 Düsseldorf